• Research, Programs and Activities
• International Marketing / Export Assistance
• Entrepreneurship and Business Development
• USDA Agencies
• 1890 Rural Entrepreneurial Outreach and Development Initiative
• Success Stories
• Contact Us
The North Carolina A&T State University International Trade Center will promote economic development through rural business/entrepreneurship and international trade.
Faculty members from the ITC meet with faculty members of Nanjing Agricultural University to discuss possible research collaboration and faculty and student exchange.
The North Carolina A&T State University International Trade Center aspires to be clientele-driven to serve the public’s needs through education, outreach, and research in issues that affect trade and development.
In relation to the School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (SAES) strategic plan and the University’s , the specific objectives and goals of the center include the following:
- Provide education for graduate students with international trade interest.
- Provide outreach services for small scale farmers and small-to-medium businesses
- Conduct research on issues that affect trade and development
- Develop strategic partnerships and linkages